Nina Winger Future Teacher Scholarship Program
Th Anderson School District Three Teacher Forum annually awards a $300 scholarship to a graduating Crescent High School senior who plans to pursue a career in teaching. A committee of members of the local teacher forum selects the recipient. The name of the recipient is announced at the Awards Ceremony.
- The student must be a graduating Crescent High School Senior.
- The student must hasve evidence of acceptance to a two or four-year college/university.
- The sudent must be pursuing a career in teaching.
- The student must have a cummulative GPA of 2.75 or higher.
- The student must submit a completed applicaiton packet on or before the deadline. (TBD)